Monday, April 11, 2011

Just another day....

Today was nothing too exciting. I dont really have too many exciting days at the moment just necessities. My new friend Kasey and I did do some exploring on the base, i got a cute new shirt for cheap and some stuff to send out. I am struggling with how Steve and I are going to tell Scotty about the upcoming deployment. Any suggestions? He's 5 and understands when his dad is gone for a long time because it wasnt that long ago he was in basic and we barely got to talk to him. And scotty did well with that but towards the end he did get upset easily so i hope we can explain in a good way and he can understand and handles it well, yes i know thats a lot to ask of a 5 year old. On a more positive note, i am meeting a new friend tomorrow :) her name is Destiny, we got in contact over facebook when Steve was still in basic and have been meaning to get together but the timing never worked too well and finally tomorrow we are meeting for lunch. Its going to help having so many people to talk to and keep me busy while steve is gone knowing they are going through the same thing or have been through it. well i suppose i should go for now, dinner dishes are calling my name....when did i get like this? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment